Fulham Lodge

First organized in 1878 by brothers Sean and Joshua McInnes, the Fulham Lodge began as little more than the converted parlor of the family’s new home near Parson’s Green. Recent renovations to the cellar have provided modest sleeping quarters, comfortable meeting room, and lackluster research library.

Influence Membership Resources Facilities
2 4 3 4
Local importance 8 Novice Rippers (including the PCs) All facilities at -2 Meeting room, sleeping quarters, library (unstaffed)

Ground Floor

Second Floor

Attic

Cellar/Rippers Lodge


Fulham Lodge

Dark Times in Old London LockeVS LockeVS